Centum is an Irish-based engineering company. Centum operate on a national and international scale with projects varying in size and value. These projects vary across different categories, predominantly in data centres, commercial office fit outs, hospitals, and pharmaceutical.
Centum meets the needs of these clients by providing cost-effective electrical & civils packages in a compliant and structured way. Our clients know we have the resources to deliver and know how to mobilise locally and internationally to fulfil their requirements.
Location: Across Europe
Duration: up to 12 months
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Instrument Technician for a long term project.
Responsibilities of the Role:
· Installation of instrumentation
· Problem solving of various tests
· Processing of calibration results to determine pass/fail criteria.
· Ensure calibration reference equipment is properly maintained.
· Liaising with customers regarding quality, technical information and timeliness.
· Work unsupervised in a timely and professional manner.
· Be familiar with continuous improvement and LEAN initiatives.
· Develop best practices and working methodologies.
· Follow best practice and health & safety regulations
Your Qualifications and Key Criteria:
· Data/Pharmaceutical Experience
· An engineering qualification or relevant work experience
· Safety card
· Manual Handling and Working at Height