We require a HSE Officer / Specialist/ Coordinator for construction projects Permanent or contract position. Excellent salary on offer.
- Provide support and advice to colleagues, subcontractor personnel and other third parties.
- Proper reporting of accidents, incidents and near misses in an accurate and timely fashion and assist with investigations in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Conduct site safety inspections, audits and risk assessments as required and ensure that management personnel put appropriate action plans in place.
- Conduct regular reviews on corrective actions arising from incidents, inspections and audits.
- Report site attendance daily
- Liaise with site management
- Source Transportation/ Accommodation
Selection Criteria / Person Specification:
· Relevant third level qualification in Environmental, Health & Safety (Degree or Diploma etc)
· 3+ year's experience of environmental, health and safety on construction sites and logistics.
· Thorough knowledge of current environmental, health and safety legislation
· Ability to efficiently manage all environmental, health and safety issues on site.
· Strong communication & computer skills, ability to work on own initiative and possess strong interpersonal skills