Centum Engineering is a progressive company with a strong proven background in infrastructure, data centres and pharmaceutical premises.
We can offer an exciting and stable career within a varied working atmosphere and the opportunity to develop your career within a friendly working environment. We are an equal opportunities employer and have projects across Ireland, the UK and Europe.
An opportunity has arisen in Cork for an Industrial Electrician. This role involves maintenance, inspection and testing of electrical installations and equipment as well as extensive experience with containment.
- Experience as an electrician within an industrial setting (Previous experience in Data Centres / Pharmaceutical would be advantageous)
- Extensive experience with experience, glanding and terminating
- Safe pass or CSR Card
- IPAF or MEWP’s & Working at Heights
- QQI Level 6 Manual Handling
- A strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Weekly pay
- Union rates
- Lodge/travel payments
- Long term work
- Training & development
- In-house safety training
If you wish to apply for this role - or would like to discuss any of the other opportunities we have available - please contact us on 028 79650888 or email- email@example.com