Centum is an Irish-based engineering company. Centum operate on a national and international scale with projects varying in size and value. These projects vary across different categories, predominantly in data centres, commercial office fit outs, hospitals, and pharmaceutical.
Centum meets the needs of these clients by providing cost-effective electrical & civils packages in a compliant and structured way. Our clients know we have the resources to deliver and know how to mobilise locally and internationally to fulfil their requirements.
- Job Responsibilities
- Inspect raw materials to ensure consistency and integrity
- Maintain, test and troubleshoot all instrumentation devices
- Attempt repairs on broken or damaged products to determine the best way to scale those repairs
- Test a certain percentage of all products based on industry standards
- Report problems or concerns to senior management immediately
- Manage our quality assurance division and ensure all employees meet their required quotas
- Provide training and support to QA team
- Create an effective, efficient testing protocol to be used across all product lines
- Please attach your CV and specify your area of interest