These include customers, employees, regulators, suppliers, the community and the environment.
We recognise that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities to these stakeholders are integral to our business. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies.
We take all feedback we receive seriously, from both our stakeholders and the public, as we have a duty to act responsibly. We endeavour to maintain open dialogue to ensure that we fulfil the requirements outlined within our policies. ·
Open and honest communication of our strategies, targets, performance and governance to our stakeholders plays a crucial role in our continual commitment to sustainable development and transparency.
The Managing Director is responsible for the implementation of our policy and will make the necessary resources available to fulfil our corporate responsibilities. We encourage all employees throughout the company to take ownership for achieving these goals.
Our partnership focus:
- We shall strive to improve our environmental performance through the implementation of our Sustainable Development and Environmental policies
- We shall ensure a high level of business performance while minimising and managing risk effectively
- We shall encourage dialogue with local communities for mutual benefit
- We will register and resolve customer complaints in accordance with our published standards of service
- We shall support and encourage our employees to help local community organisations and activities in our region
- We shall operate an equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees
- We will offer our employees clear and fairs terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continual development
- We shall maintain a clear and fair employee remuneration policy and shall maintain forums for employee consultation and business involvement
- We shall provide safeguards to ensure that all employees are treated with respect and without sexual, religious, physical or mental harassment
- We shall provide, and strive to maintain, a clean, healthy and safe working environment
- We shall uphold the values of honesty, partnership and fairness in our relationships with stakeholders
- Our contracts will clearly set out the agreed terms and conditions and be based on a theme of mutual trust
- We will operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices
- We shall encourage suppliers and contractors to adopt responsible business policies and practices for mutual benefit